Tuesday 28 March 2017

MY SELF-ASSESMENT II

This term I've improved  my vocabulary and grammar the most. I often watch a lot of English videos on youtube and original films, and now I almost prefer listening English songs than Spanish ones. I know I have to keep on improving the speaking skil, it's the hardest part for me. Also, this term I got better in my blog, because I've kept up to date it.
About culture I learnt how the life was in 1800s  because of the book we're reading and the project we did about transportation and punishment in Australia. 
I liked so much learning slangs with Clarissa because I think it's important to talk to people, they use them most!


I'm happy with the job I did this term, but the next one I'm sure I'll be able to do it better.

1 comment:

  1. VERY GOOD JOB REBECA!
    YOUR BLOG LOOKS MUCH BETTER!
    YOU'LL SOON BE RELAXING!

    ReplyDelete