Monday 19 June 2017

FINAL SELF-ASSESMENT

The end of the year has come. I can't belive 4th grade has alredy  gone so fast! Thinking about this last term, I have realized how much my English has improved since the begining of the school year. At the first term, I wasn't so much confident, but as the course progressed I began to feel that I was learning. Especially, this term I've learnt a lot of grammar as well as vocabulary and also my writing is so much better. Even though my speaking is still not the best, now I'm able to speak more fluently and I get less embarassed speaking in public. 
I enjoyed so much the classes, they were very funny and I had a great time doing all the projects. Furthermore, I loved the classes with Clarissa and I've learnt a lot of things from her, mainly oral skills. This provided us an excellent opportunity to interact with a native speaker.
I would like to  thank you, Cristina, for helping me improve my English and teaching us so much during this year. 
Enjoy your summer holidays!!😉





2 comments: