Thursday 15 December 2016

MY SELF-ASSESSMENT I

This term I've  improved my vocabulary and now I can explain a word without saying the meaning in Spanish. I can also watch videos and films in English and I don't need Spanish subtitles, even though I listen English songs and understand most of the lyrics.

My weakness is the oral fluency, because when I talk out loud I usually get nervous and that makes me more difficult  what I want to say. I consider I need to practice more.
Maybe my strength is the listening, because it's easy for me to understand English people, for example Clarissa or my English teacher Cristina, or any videos on YouTube and songs.

What I liked the most were all the activities we did with Clarissa especially the one of the advertisements in which she showed us different  and original adverts. All these activities were so funny and I learnt a lot of things, for example how Arizona is and other many curiosities about culture in USA.





2 comments:

  1. GREAT TERM REBECA!! YOUR BLOG LOOKS MUCH BETTER!!!
    THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT TERM REBECA!! YOUR BLOG LOOKS MUCH BETTER!!!
    THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT!

    ReplyDelete